Harvest Church Caloundra
Some things that are important values to us that might distinguish us from other churches:
*We are a remnant church & believers, see below what that means:
*Can it really be God's will that His children be silent at a time like this? It is time for battle, not a time for "fence sitting" & cowardice that masquerades as as godly meekness & obedience. There are haunting similarities between today's "Western" church and the German church of the 1930's. "Cheap grace" has taken the spiritual vitality of millions of Christians. Paying lip service to the Gospel, they shrink from resisting the evils of our time. As Bonhoeffer & other heroes of the faith insisted; the church has a vital role in the culture & condition of a nation. It is our duty to fight the powers of darkness, especially on behalf of the weak & vulnerable. Silence is not an option. God calls us to defend the life of the unborn, to confront the lies of cultural Marxism, and to battle the globalist tyranny that crushes human freedom.
*During the "plandemic" the mandates, lockdowns & forced / coerced medical treatment which resulted in medical tyranny, brushing aside all democratic freedoms based on so-called "expert" & "scientific" advice implemented (past & present) in various forms & severity around by governments & businesses / corporations has been unnecessary, too harsh, extreme overreach, compassionless, unscientific, diabolical & hypocritical (bottle shops & brothels were allowed to stay open, but not churches), ineffective, unconstitutional (1947 Nuremburg Code) & pushed by un-elected Globalist powers & large Corporations with ulterior motives. Even now (6-6-23) when a lot of this has come in the open, they are still pushing boosters & people in the medical profession & firefighters who did not go along with this are still not permitted to return to work, even though it is now becoming evident that it does not stop transmission & is not that "safe & effective". Pastors, churches & Christian organisations at large who just used Romans 13 as a weak excuse, to obey (submission & obedience are not the same thing) to these ungodly mandates (which are not laws) & potentially harmful untested medications do not understand the Biblical, Historical, Prophetic & Political (It is all about control not health) context and set by silently, instead of standing up & speaking out in courage. The churches & pastors who fully obeyed these mandates allowed governments to control who could attend church & went along with segregating or even worse refusing entry for people who were conscientious objectors to certain not properly tested medical drugs & there God-given & constitutional rights & freedom, need to repent of this error. There were also plenty of other sources & voices besides the MSM to make an informed decision not to along with this, which we did as a church, we are not saying this on hind-sight: https://youtu.be/fvf5yEo__ZY If this is not resolved & we "just move on" we are bound to repeat this or worse! This is unreconcilable with the Gospel we preach. Have we learned from this? This has been the greatest medical experiment unleashed on mankind & the lasting harmful effects are now starting to show, not to mention the mental & economic lasting damage on society. More tests like this or worse are coming, be prepared. Where do you stand as a believer, pastor / leader or church?
Please take this Scripture below to heart:
Psalm 94:20 Amplified Bible
Can a throne of destruction be allied with You,
One which frames and devises mischief by decree [under the sacred name of law]?
* "Calvinism" & the so called "TULIP" has some Biblical truths, but we consider it overall a false doctrine, and is probably one of the most damaging doctrines directly & indirectly introduced during the reformation & still influences many pulpits today across many denominations. For more info see links below: https://www.heraldofhope.org.au/reformed-theology-faulty-flower/ https://www.heraldofhope.org.au/who-are-the-elect/
* We do not adhere to: "Woke" philosophies, Critical Race Theory, Dividing society by race, Marxism / Socialism, so called Climate Change "Science" based on politicised biased opinions (which is more like a religion worshiping creation rather then the Creator) & un-Biblical views & practices of marriage, gender & unborn life in the womb.
* The Gospel and the LGTBTQ.... sex religion are the total opposite. That's why this will be the biggest point of religious tension & persecution to the church over next few years. True Christianity & the LGTBQ+ sex religion" are the exact opposites: self expression versus self denial; sex worship versus God worship; man become god versus God becoming man; pride versus humility; "born this way" versus "you must be born again".
* It is not about numbers & entertaining people but fulfilling & obeying that last words of our Lord Jesus before He ascended up to heaven recorded in Matthew 28:19 " Go therefore and make disciples....."
* Pray for and support Israel: Israel is our prophetic time clock and as Christians we are called to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. The Jewish people have been terribly persecuted throughout the centuries, even by people who called themselves "Christians". But history seems to repeat itself, but we need to continue to show our love, support and prayers for Israel.
* Pray, help and support financially persecuted Christians: there are presently more Christians persecuted and even killed for their faith in Jesus than any time in history. We can not sit by and do nothing.
* There are many teachings, practices & supernatural manifestations that have been introduced over the last years, but the Word of God / The Scriptures are the final authority in testing manifestations, healings and doctrine: If something can't be backed up from the Bible in the right context, it is not an acceptable doctrine, manifestation, prayer or practice.
* We believe in the imminent rapture of born-again Christians before the seven years tribulation.
* We are a non-denominational church and our model and example to follow is the first church in the book of Acts, not the latest trend or fad.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.